Friday, March 1, 2013

Surprisingly... A Mod.

Heyaa Woozens ;D

   I was just going through the news feed on my Woozin. And i saw one of my "friends" xD Post this pic. I don't know where she got it, but she just did. :P

What could have been "inappropriate" with that unit? Oh. WAIT. I'm suspecting that's a "2 Minutes in Heaven GAME" I'm really SICK of that stuff. I mean, lots of younger kids are on this game. You don't want them to be luring around Woozworld and finding that unit, they'll be in big trouble, soon their parents will find out. And after their parents find out, they will REPORT Woozworld. NOT GOOD, RIGHT? So, I suggest if you ever see a unit like this, Please tell the owner to STOP it. You never know who kid can be on this game. Maybe like a 7 or 8 year old. And we DON'T want that to happen.  We NEVER want a Mod suspecting us and luring into our units. We could get "virtual heart-attacks!" Anyway, It's already 9 pm here. xD

Buhbyebes.



-CLAIRE

No comments:

Post a Comment