Friday, March 1, 2013

New Bundles

Heya! Ok so there are new bundles on woozworld! They're for..(drum roll please) Babiz!! They're so adorable! They can do tricks. And they crawl and they're just totally cute! I really want one, but I can't buy one from store and I bet when they get in wzw they gonna be really expensive but oh well lol(: Ok I'll show you a pic of the main one that comes up when you log on wzw :p
Ok so that one is $10 U.S.D cheap right?!?! Like seriously u get alot. 1 Babiz 1 Certificate 100 Foodz Babiz Unitz & Furn and 10,000 Wooz!!!! If you have $10 and want this get it now!! Because I bet it's gonna be expensive when it gets to wzw!!

Ok now here's what it looks like on Store also on this pic/in store you'll say the $5 U.S.D bundles :p

Ok so you see the bottom 2? Yeah wall that's the $5 U.S.D Bundles, you get 1 Babiz, 1 Certificate, 100 Foodz, Babiz Unitz & Furn And 200 Wooz. So If you don't really need wooz cuz your like super rich, I reccomend this for you because it's $5 cheaper, and the only diff is the amount of wooz :p

So yeah that's the new bundles! Hope you enjoyed xD That's all for now lovlies! Bye Bye
~Luv Ya xx <3

No comments:

Post a Comment