Saturday, March 16, 2013

News About maybe Awesome stuff :D

Hi Guys! Its Harmony-Jilly! Today, I'm going to show you some things that I found out in the Woozworld Store! So, it's almost St. Pats Day, so in the woozworld Store there are these pots and you get wooz until it runs out!

See! Well at First I though the wooz indicated there is the amount we pay! Wrong! I found out that those were the total of how much we get in the pots! :o So yeah! Examples are: DD-Share and BTW! He is back! With his new account DD-Share! Though he is a hacker, he helps lots of people! So here is a pic of his unitz with lots of people! It's on hot too! More than 150 peeps! OMG!

See! You get wooz for it! And its 500 when you get a 5,000 pot! So yeah its awesome! 

Next news, I don't get how to do these stuff but I can barely speak if I see them! So here is the thing I'm talking about!

They are so talented that I get seriously "jealous"! This is a trade center! So come because this is a nice place where you can make good deals! 

That's all for now! Bye! x3
Harmony-Jilly, Signing off


No comments:

Post a Comment