Sunday, March 10, 2013

Logo Contest


hey guys! its ava..:) or should i say..sammi? :D i switched accounts too..TinySammi (ik im such a copy cat idrc):P and well..so i need a new logo!:D so look up TinySammi. Then, go to my albums, and find the pictures i took. ok so there is a few rules, and then there is only a first place (sorry, but thats cause i dont like wasting my wooz) roflmao :D) so ok. ill go to rules :D

Rules

  1. Must say: Sammi, the Bubbly, and anything else somewhere on the logo
  2. use your own ideas, be creative :)
  3. DO NOT i repeat DO NOT put your name on the logo ANYWHERE.
  4. DO put your name when you email it to me (avabellebabe@gmail.com)
First prize is.. 150 wooz. :D So make it good. c: And thats all guys. Also, I need one for Sammi's Hot Spot. So the same rules apply, except the words have to be "Sammi's Hot Spot" and "Get all the hottest stuff here" Members can enter and you can enter for both. alright :D btw eva babes sorry i made you make me one and now im like not using it roflmao. :P I EXPECT YOU TO ENTER THIS ONE CAUSE UR GOOD AT EDITING. k. c: Bye. c: 


~Sammi. c: (NEED A LOGO) :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment