Sunday, March 10, 2013

Awesomeness


Hola ya'll! ;)

Lovely here again, wazzup ? Woozworld just got "hacked" somehow (well, that's what's most people are sayin'!) for a few minutes and now its back :O

Well...First Things First. I got this pic because I clicked Arcadz instead of World..Suck It!

I have absolute no idea WHY there's this pic...but I had fun navigating through it and I managed to get on World..XD Just take a look!


Rofl cool right? :P

It was the same size as the advertising thingy, and the strange thing was, I could still navigate on there AND be on the 'big screen'! Pretty cool, but REALLY hard to navigate around :I

I found it funny and I couldn't get rid of it until I logged off and logged back in. So bye for now! It's cool, did it happen to you? Comment thoughts ;)

Lovely x

No comments:

Post a Comment