Saturday, March 23, 2013

Logo contest winners . c;


 Hey it's Sammi! Im so happy because i got a logo that I liked. x3 Actually 2, that i REALLY liked. x3 One was TinySecret's and one was ZebraViolet's. I liked hopey's because it was all cool and faded and it was cool. xD I liked zebra's because of the easter theme. So I'll show you zebras and hopeys. 
This one here is Zebra's. Its so like..happy. c;

This one is hopey's..Isnt it cool!? xD I love the fading..alot..

Well i really like zebras and i like hopeys too.. xD Its hard to choose..but..im gonna go with Zebra's. c; Because..i really like the easter theme! SO you have 24 hours to message me to get your prize. ^.^ 150 wooz. x3 But.also..Hopey.. you get 100 wooz xD Cause ima use your logo AFTER easter. c; Good job guys. c; Thanks for entering everyone who did.. (Even tho it was only like 4 people) :P



No comments:

Post a Comment