Saturday, March 23, 2013

Fashion Contest Update! -Changes


Heya Oreos :P
I decided that in my fashion contest, NOBODY is entering =-= So I obviously also need to remove some of the 1st-5th place. It is now 1st-3rd place '-' 
I'll be announcing the winners either tomorrow or on Monday. 

HERE are the new prizes:
1st place: 75 wooz, 750 beex and a shoutout on All my Blogs I've joined.
2nd place: 50 wooz, 500 beex and a shoutout on Mysterious, Stop and Express
3rd place: 35 wooz and 350 beex 

REMINDERS:
Please send an entry for the ones who read this xD
- Please don't complain if you didn't win.
-Email ur entries at clairethetough11x3@gmail.com
(If you don't have Gmail, Inbox me on Woozworld and Make a album called: Claire's Fashion Contest)
-No copying anyone else's style, or you will be disqualified
-Entries must be submitted by tomorrow
-You will have 2 days to claim your prize. Otherwise, you won't get it xD
-You can do a move if you wish to in your pic while wearing your outfit.

Btw, I also made my new logo. I also hope that THIS blog won't be hacked or I'll go loonies '-' xP 

Thanks Oreo Chunkies :DD


No comments:

Post a Comment