Saturday, March 16, 2013

Fashion Contest -READ IMPORTANT-

Ok, so hopefully you all know about my contest, well, i'm ending it early due to me going away soon. I'm truly sorry. I got 6 entries so.... I'll only be doing 1st place to 3rd palce, not 1st place to 5th, sorry >.< I got some really good entries though! Well done ya'll <3 So, since i'm leaving early to go to a school camp and all that stuffs <3 I'll be announcing the winners, right here, right now xD I'll go over the prizes so you can hope you get them if you entered :P
1st: 100 wooz, 1 edit, 1 drawing, Featured on Deadline and Mysterious.2nd: 75 wooz, 1 edit, Featured on Deadline and Mysterious.3rd: 50 wooz, Featured on Deadline and Mysterious.
<3 Rofl, editting is going to be sooo fun! :D Except cutting out, that gets boring -.-' Rofl, but oh well, it's the people who wins prize! :) Now... Time to announce the winners!!! Yay!!!!!! XD In first place is!!! -Drum Roll- Jessy995e!!! Her colors were awesome and the backgrounds totally matched! Congratz!
In Third Place Is!!! -Drum Roll- Girly234evi!!! Her cute neon purple color was awesome and the background gives off a springy feel!
In Second Place Is!!! -Drum Roll- OwoTess!!! Her outfits were amazing and matched so well with her lovely pink clover background!
In First Place Is!!! -Drum Roll- Jessy995e!!! Her colors were awesome and the backgrounds totally matched!
You all have 48 hours to collect your prizes! And well done everyone else who entered! I'm sorry you didn't win though :3

xoxo~



No comments:

Post a Comment