Tuesday, March 5, 2013

So Yeah ;D

Ello ma lil kiddies ;D Tomorrow Is The Last Day To Submit A Photo Reel its not to late, You Still Have Time It Roughly Takes Abt 30-1hr (depending upon staff) to make a photo reel and Abt 5 Minutes To Write A Script (depending upon skill and your idea) If Your Getting A Late Start, I Advise You Try Doing A Mystery, Or A Romance, They're The Easiest In My Opinion. And Heres A Lil Tip, If You Just Want A Good Reel, Try To Find Some Girls On The Spot That Are Willing To Work, And Gives Some Simple Lines, Like You Get All tHE bIG sPEAKING pARTS, aND tHE bACKGROUND Girls Get The "Yea" "Cool" and all that shizz ;D Did You Love My Caps Fail, I Didnt Wanna Go Back And Fix It :P Anyways, If You Want A Script For A Photo Reel Or A Movie Ya Best Lemme Know ASAP! Message me ON Woozworld XxCrazy-CookiexX (thats not a link sowwy im being lazy just go to the gang list and click ma name ;D) anyways, If You Just Want Me To Write Something, I Really Will Because Im Super Bored, At this Point If You Asked Me I Would Type You Up A 100 Page Book Report ;D Anyways, Good Luck To Everyone Doing A Reel, Btw Isabella, Ima Kill You Cuz Im Addicted To Typing Like This Now

No comments:

Post a Comment