Friday, March 22, 2013

Quotes By WOOZENS :D

Hey Oreos!

I always like to go through my WoozIn. I see quotes, TBHs, and alot more ^-^ I think I should post my favorite quotes woozens sent me. Here it is. :D
"Life is like music. It can be sad, happy beautiful or hard. But the most important thing is: Enjoy it because you only live once..." -nectaria4

"We can live more than once because if you have a birth mark, that's where you died in your other life" -kk109q


"The person who irritates you is the person who loves you so much but fails to express it" -Ryder-Cruz

"Be strong. It's hard, but do your best." -angie5501s

"MATH: Mental Abuse to Humans" -clarancey

Ok guys!! Those are the top 5 quotes I chose from Woozens. Message me on Woozworld if you want to be mentioned, and say your quote. (Here's my favorite quote)




Bye My Fellow Chunks xD

-Clairey <3




No comments:

Post a Comment