Friday, March 22, 2013

. . . . . . . .


Hiya! This post can be for everyone, it's really boring, bluh blah bloh.. but Mysterious owners? Please read ._.

I'm sorry I haven't been online/posted for a really long time. Well it's seemed like it...

Well, I think I'm becoming too addicted to Woozworld. Your probably thinking 'She's going to quit...' 'She's just looking for attention, WHAT a show off' (someone actually told me that on my WallZ ._. not exactly but) Well, the problem is, it's like I don't have that much friends that are actually online anymore. .-. I also need to concentrate on my school work, play more with my family, and I'm also working on my first book. Pfft...I'm being really serious o.- Don't ask why, I don't have an answer anyways if you do.


Btw to Tiny...message me about TrueChizz.......... .-. So I'll be on hopefully maybe an hour every other day or so, and on weekends. ^-^ I'm not quitting to play some other game, soooo yeah. Just so you know..but I'll be on WoozIn more then World. Unless there's something interesting going on. Lol ;) I'm not going to stop blogging, I love it, even if I don't have that much friends. I'm just saying I won't be able to blog as much as I used to, even on holidays. Sorry >.<" I feel like I'm letting you down. Anyhow...........

Bye! 

(let's see who read the bye first before reading the post. :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment