Saturday, March 2, 2013

My Photo Reel ;D

Well now that I've finished ma photo reel I figured I would share it with you guys now dont even think abt copying it cuz i already sent it in ;D and if u still decide to copy it there's a 100% chance you wont win :P roflmao btw its color coded so they could see their lines...even tho they didnt use the script and i was pc-ing them the lines :P


Its color coded so you guys can see your lines

Woozcarz Romance Reel

Actresses~
XxCrazy-CookiexX: Renee
Isabella-Foreva: Izzy
Evalicious-xx: Eve
Actors~
Josh: TysonBruhhh

Photo 1: (bed room scene)
Eve- Hey guys! I need help picking an outfit for my party tonight
Renee- :O this calls for a…
Renee and Eve: SHOPPING SPREE!!!!!!!!!!!
Izzy- LETS GET READY!
Photo 2: (Mall scene)
Renee- Oki, this outfit has to be perfect! lets go look over here
Eve- And lets not forget, we need new shoes too
Photo 3: (Mall scene)
Eve- OMG! This outfit is so perfect I have to try it on!!!
Renee- Hurry up, I wanna find something too :P
Photo 4: (Mall scene)
Eve- (wearing the outfit) Its perfect I’m gonna wear it out the store
Renee- (running) oki ill meet you there I found some cute jeans –bumps into josh-
Josh- Woah there, watch you step (: I’m Josh
Izzy- HAHA ROFLMAO! (pointing and laughing)
Photo 5: (Mall scene)
Renee- Oh :O I’m so sorry I should have watched where I was going
Josh- Don’t worry about it, Ik a girl having a party…wanna go?
Photo 6: (Mall scene)
Renee- i…I um….um…..hehe J
Izzy- GIRL! Stop playing you know you wanna say yes
Eva- (: she’ll be glad to go with you
Photo 7: (Outside Mall scene)
Izzy- Okat this HAS to be some kind of joke right...i mean get real Renee
Renee- You guys he’s such a hottie :D this night has to be very romantic (:
Eva- romantic?...can we focus on lunch plz?!
Photo 8: (Cafe scene)
 Izzy- You’re not seriously gonna go with him are you…
Renee- why wouldn’t I?
Eve- cuz hes a stranger!
Photo 9: (Cafe scene)
Renee- -.- common, we have to get ready for the party
Izzy- (whispers to Eve) Someone seems un sure about this
Eve-Eh…I think its going to be fine
Photo 10 (Eve’s House)
Eve: wheres Josh? He should be here by now
Renee-Guys…I got a text, he wants me to meet him outside
Izzy- (whispers to eve) lets follow
Photo 11: (Outside Eve’s House)
Renee- Hey Josh, whats up?
Josh- I wanted it to be perfect when I asked you
Izzy and Eva- ASK WHAT?!
Photo 12: (Outside Eva’s House)
Josh- I was wondering will you be my…
Eva- YES SHE WILL DA TE YOU!!!!
Izzy: -tackles Eve- SHUSH!!!
Renee- Lol yes, I would love to be your girl friend
Photo 13: (Outside Eva’s House)
Josh- Thanks, I was worried you would say no
Renee- Oh Josh, I could never say no to you (:
Izzy and Eva: -cries tears of joy-
Photo 14: (Outside Eva’s House)
Renee: -kisses-
Josh: -kisses-
Izzy: shes so lucky :) WHY CANT I FIND ROMANCE LIKE THAT
Eva: -eating gummy bears crying- its just like the movies :)
THE END

x3 Hope you liked it :P if not i really dont care cuz i loved it ;D

 

No comments:

Post a Comment