Wednesday, March 20, 2013

My Amazingly Awesome Theory

Oki So We All Know How Zack And Zeena Are Evil Right...So Maybe They Actually WANT To Get Voted Out Of The Big Woozen House...I Mean Think Abt It....If Zack And Zeena Both Get Kicked Out Of The Big Woozen House Then They Can Lock The Woozband In There And Then Take Over Woozworld...And Then Yea GoodOldWooz And Nona Would Show Up And Save The Woozband And Stuff Like Always Right As Zack And Zeena Are Abt To Destroy Woozworld C: And Thats My Amzingly Awesome Theory :D Ik This Was A Short Post And All But You Just Had To Think Like An Evil Person To Understand Where Zack And Zeena Are Coming From :P


Oki So Anyways...I Changed My Mind Abt Publishing A Short Post ;D Now I Need Peoples To Pick Which Edit Looks Better Until Im Not Being Lazy And Make A New One :P
Oki So The First Oki Looks Like This: (This Is The Original)
 This One Or.....
  This One...I Cant Decide Cuz I Made Them Both And I Think They're Both Epic

So Comment Below Od Just Tell Me If Ya Ever See Me Or Message Me Or Something ;D Yea :P

 

No comments:

Post a Comment