Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Logo Contest (Found time xD)

Hi guys! Its Zebra I found some time:D I thought that we were 1 hour ahead of the time now lol! I shall be have a Logo Contest now! So please enter and try your best!! :D I will announce the winner ASAP Probably right before my trial ends! So stay tuned to your Local blog :D Well Toodles :D Info down there!!


Steps:
1. Message ZebraViolet that you are entering
2. Use pictures from my Album called Logo
3. Be creative an Unique!
4. Email the logo to my email Bunnybeelover@gmail.com
5. Message me again telling me to check my email

Rules:
Don't put your name ANYWHERE on the logo
Must say the following
Zebby -or- ZayBay
The Bubbly -or- The Blonde
#TeamZebra

Prizes:
1st place: 50 wooz & Shout out and I shall use the logo!
2nd place: 20 wooz & shout out!
3rd place: 10 wooz & shout out!

If I make it onto the blog I might do a segment(: I think that would be radicle! XD


I think I will just add on to this post by telling you my opinion about the Big Woozen house! So I think that the podz are rigged because obviously its impossible to have a full bar if other people have some that's meaning that more than 100% of votes are in the voting polls. (Learning percentage in school :) and yeah it's rigged so no matter who you vote how many times they won't be the winner unless its Jenny. OMG what if they left Jenny and Zack in the house alone! Then Zack would possibly try and move in to Jenny's heart!! I mean I have never payed attention to the woozband things so yeah lol(; idk what goes on! Also just an FYI I am faceless now! It's pretty rad xD
Toodles Again sorry for double posts! I am just bored and have nothing to do! So please enter my logo contest up there ^.^
Zebbylicious xD

No comments:

Post a Comment