Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Cheap Unit = A Fab Unit ;)

Heya! Right now I felt like doing a step by step guide on how to make a cheap boring small unit into a fab one!(: This is just a one time thing cuz I felt like doing it hehe, and it's actually steps not like a video or anything anyways why don't we start lovlies?(:

Step 1:
Choose any cheap unit, it may look like a boring, but with these steps that'll change in no time!!
Here's the one I chose!

Step 2:
Get ready of any of the thingies that you click and they dissapear lol I forgot what they called, but I know you wont want them making your unit look ugly xD

Step 3:
Add some colour!!, for my unit I chose a color that wasn't my actual colour but was kinda like it but darker, because my colour in this unit looked really light, so if that happens with you I suggest getting your colour then just going down to find a darker one but still the same you know? Lol here's mine:

Step 4:
I suggest adding some tiles to make the floor look more...exciting? Hehe. Remember be creative and remember to experiment patters, who knows you may find an awesome pattern! :p Also if you would like take down the wallz, I did cuz I don't really like these wallz lol.

Step 5:
Think about what unit you would like to make it then add the furniture!!!! For mine I did a party and added alot of sparkly things and stuff hehe(;

Step 6:
Add a background! Choose a cool background that would go great with the unit theme! ;D (Sorry I don't have a pic for this one, I had enough wooz but not enough beex to buy a background rofl)

Step 7:
Admire the outcome rofl, here's my outcome ;D

Note from me about my unit :p:

Hope you guys enjoyed! Comment below if this helped yew and I really wanna see your guys unitz so email me: eva.luv.xx a pic of the unit or take a pic on wzw of one of your unitz then message me: Evalicious-xx and I'll show some of my favourites HERE who knows it could be yours? ;)

Thats all for now Lovlies(: Bye Bye
Luv Ya xx <3

No comments:

Post a Comment