Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Buzzzzzzzzers


Hey guys! So woozworld came out with something new.. BUZZZZZZERS xD (Idk how many zz's o.0) What i THINK they do, is they you click them and they light up so when you're playing a game then you know who got the answer first..THATS NOT ALL FOLKS (oh yeah you're digging my commercial thang xD) 10,000W!!!! comes with the deal and then you have money. The buzzer comes with a sound xD and then it's like.. you win the game. I also just noticed my add so ignore that.. xD I think it costs like 1.99? cause when I clicked it, it came up all weird and stuff and I didn't wanna post it looking all weird, but it might have been for the pajamas , so idk. o.0 so if you're a huge gamer and you like winning stuff, GET THIS BUZZER TODAY! shipping and handling not include. valid only till woozworld gives it up. c: (CONTINUED COMMERCIAL AWESOME THANG! xD)


~Sammi, (IM WAITING FOR MORE LOGOS. xD I only got like 3..)

No comments:

Post a Comment