Thursday, March 7, 2013

Bunch Of Random Chizz

Ello My Lil Gum Drops ;D Nice To See You Kiddies Again ;D You Look So Different Since The Last Time I Saw You ;D Did You Change Your Hair? No... Did You Change Your Outfit? No... Oh...Well.....MOD214 did ;D and I Love Her Pic On Woozin...Not So Much Her Profile....

Tbh I Dont Like Her Face On Her Profile Pic, But I Love Her Hair <3 And Her Dress Would Be Fabu In A Diff Color In My Opinion The Shoes Dont Match Anything But Ya Know These Mods Nvr Match Clothes ;D


But I Do However Love Her In This Pic, No Offense To Anyone But The Hair Looks So Much Better On That Skin Tone And The Magna Face It TOOOOOOOO Cute I Cant Really See Her Shirt But It Looks Epic ;D Roflmao :P Anyways Yea :P Thats MOD214 

CHANGE OF SUBJECT (:

Yesterday Was The Last Chance For You To Submit A Photo Reel In, Congratz To Everyone Who Worked Hard And Got Their Reel Sent In On Time. Sorry To Everyone Who Couldnt Finish In Time D: Especially If You Worked Really Hard On It :/ But The Goodie Bag Everyone Gets Might Make You Feel Better. I Cant Wait To See All The Stuffs In There And Ik The Clothes Will Be Epic Cause Ik Its Some Epic Artist On Woozworld Who Are Always Trying To Get The Woozband To Notice Their Designs. Btw For Anyone Who Wants It, The Email To The Woozworld Fashion Team Is fashion@woozworld.com


(: Oki Thats It :P Bye-Byez


No comments:

Post a Comment