Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Bratz

  Hello hello hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :D It's Pear! Today I will be talking about this "trend" thingy. Bratz. It's kinda in style now o-o most of the hot unitz have to do with bratz.Here is an example of the hot unitz thing that I edited but its not really in order cause I was kinda lazy to put each one of them separately XD
 o-o see? Everyone is in with bratz.......I tried to go to one of the bratz places things and I was in queue for 104 people o-o Here's the challenge I had to do:
Alot of people are selling the clothes for a really expensive price too! Most are around 1000 and up for each piece of clothing. I got an AMAZING deal at one of these places for a little bit of wooz and some beex :D Most of the clothes in the doll collection are similar/the same to the collections in woozworld.....




No comments:

Post a Comment