Friday, February 22, 2013

*WzW Quiz Update*

Ok so the form is stuffing up cuz it isn't emailing the entries so now you have to do this to enter:

I'm gonna do a contest it's on how well do you know me gang members can enter. Ok so if you don't know the answer for one of the questions just don't answer. Ok so here's what you do email eva.luv.xx@gmail.com the answer's to these questions:

Your Woozen Name:
What is my nickname by most people:
What is my favourite food?
What am I running for in WoozCarz 2013?
I have a "segement" what is it called?
How long have I played woozworld?
What was my first acount called?

Okkkkkkk Prizes:

3rd Place: 100 wooz and a shout out on Woozworld Deadline and Woozworld Mysterious
2nd Place: 150 wooz and a shout out on Woozworld Mysterious and Woozworld Deadline
1st Place: 200 wooz and a shout out on Woozworld Deadline and Woozworld Mysterious

So if you want wooz..enter ;D All you have to do is email me so why not? ;D


Contest ends 29th of february so for any americans it will be 28th of february for u :p so yeah. 

Good Luck!(:
~Luv Ya xx <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment