Saturday, February 23, 2013

New Segments !


Hey Everyone !
Isabella Here Introducing My New Segments And There Are 2 Of Them !
Yes 2 Ill Be Trying My Best To Update Them , One Will Be Weeklyish And Another One Will
Be About 6 Each Month Okay So I Shall Introduce You !






















Yes , Of Course Its Fashion ! Yes I Know ALOT Of People Do Fashion But Im Fine With Heaps Of People Doing Fashion Segments As Its Fashion Im not The One To Create It And Im Not The First To Post About It , Lol So Yeah Izzy's Fashion Reality Will Be Updated Each Week If I Can But It Should Be Updated Each Week On A Friday  So I Hope Your Looking Forward To That , Cause I Know I Am As Fashion Is My Pashion So Yeah All The Hottest Looks Will Be Right Here ! At Izzys Fashion Reality






















Izzy's Video Diary ! Ok This One I Will Be Protective About As No One As Really Done It It Before So Its A New Segment To The Blog And It Will Be Updated 3 - 6 Times A Month Which IS Good For Videos As It Gets You Interested Into The Video And Yeah The Videos Will Be About All Sorts Of Things And Read The Next Part  PLEASE DO NOT COPY THIS IDEA ! DO NOT !  Okay So You Read That ? If Not Keep Reading  ^ ^ Cause With This Idea It Hasnt Been Done Before So Ill Hate It If Others Copy It Once I Do It Okay Anyway This Will Start Very Shortly ! Cause My Horror Movie Is Almost Done ! But I Will Also Be Posting Another Video Shortly Which is Almost Done But Thats A Secret Topic So Do Enjoy


Okay So I Hope Your All Looking Forward To These Segments Coming Up ! And Remember Do Not Copy The Video Idea :) Its MYYYY PRESCIOUS ! Hehe And Fashion Will Be Updated Each Week As I LOVE IT ! Wait Isnt That A Song  ? _______________- Yeah I Love IT ! I Dont Know The OTther Bit

See Ya Later !

No comments:

Post a Comment