Sunday, February 24, 2013

New Segment ;D

Ello ma lil mystery solvers ;D I got a new mystery for you to uncover today :P My new segment ;D actually...im just gonna tell you about it....;D anyways here is the edit i made all by my lonesome ;D with the help of Civicpincess39 (ty for sending me those pics) ;D
 Everyday (hopefully) I will post up a new color code and some example outfits as to how you can wear them ;D and each day it will be a totally different color with a totally different style ;D weather its just a little color or a lot it will still look fabu ;D sadly i cant start this until tomorrow cuz we going out today ;D or i might do it when i get bak ;D either way it more than likely will start tomorrow :P anyways hope ya like ma new segment ;D someone add it to the list thingy over there cuz idk how u ppl did it that way

No comments:

Post a Comment