Friday, February 15, 2013

*Artur113's Shop Popular Again?*

Haiiii, ugh I'm so annoyed candyz got hacked but we're back here on mysterious and we're doing great :3 And I'm also so annoyed about woozworld right now I lost ALL my friends and I have to add them all back again and I can search like..almost NONE of them D: So If I was close with you b4 plz re-add me!! Plus it also says there's nothing in shopz which is soooooooo stupid! Dx So anyways I'm sure u all know Artur113 The owner of ze popular shop, well is it just me or had it like become less popular and now it's like really popular again?? Like seriously there's 32 woozens in it and really its just a shop, but I'm guessing the prices are really good (obviously I don't usually shop there, I only really shop in shopz xD). So anyway It's been on hot now like a ton in the top row and stuff and its at the top of top unitz just about RipleyW Beex :p Ok I actually just went there and I think a ton of people are there cuz Artur himself is there and his fiance Sunset916 is too so I think alot of people went to see them not to actually shop lolz. Here's a pic of the shop right now:
So yeah that's me talking bout Artur113's Shop being popular again,,,,,sorry if it actually never really stopped being really popular I'm pretty slow so yeah lolz. Ok well that's all for now beautiful's <3
~Luv Ya <3 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment