Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The Move

 The Move
By: TinySecret

My life was perfect. Everything I could ever imagine. Until the move.

It was my first day at Ridgeway, starting out as the new kid. Its always hard moving in the middle of a school year, everyone all ready in their cliques, groups are formed, everyone knows what bathrooms to use. Except me, i was the new kid who knew absolutely nothing about this school. I walked into my first class positive. I sat down and smiled at everyone, trying to be as nice as possible. That was my first mistake. Just then the school bitch walked in and demanded my name. Julia, i responded. I was terrified shaking in my seat. She smiled at me and said, my name is Ashley and I'm afraid you're sitting in my seat so I need you to move. I looked at her, i could tell she knew i was scared of her. I grabbed my stuff ready to get up. Just then another scary girl walked in. She had black and green spiked hair, periced just about every part of her body that was visible. She walked up to Ashley and said "Uh, would you give the kid a break" I felt as if life was on my side. She continued to speak in a sarcastic tone. "you don't own the chair, Ashley, sitting somewhere else won't kill you." Ashley looked at her, I could tell she had hate flowing though her eyes. Ashley straightened her posture and said "Lily, dear this is my chair hun, nobody sits in it" I was shocked, she didn't come across as a Lily. Lily looked at me with a smerk on her face, she reached into her bag to grab her headphones. She looked at Ashley with an i don't care about you attitude and chucked "well today, you sit somewhere else" and just walked away. Ashley walked to a new seat feeling defeated. I was in shock, I couldn't believe what had happened. After the bell rang to go to second period i stopped Lily in the hall. Hey! I shouted. Thanks for what you did back there, i almost wet my pants. Lily looked at her in disgust and stated "It wasn't for you" she put her headphone back on and walked off. I stood there feeling lost, nothing to do, I just walked to class. As i got there i kind of stood there, waiting to see if Ashley or Lily would walk in. Then i saw him. The most gawjuss guy in all if Ridgeway, Andrew. It looked like he was with someone, i couldn't make out who but as they got closer i saw. My heart completely dropped. Of course it was Ashley on his arm. As they walked into class together she bumped me into the door and chuckled "where's you protection now, idiot?" I rolled my eyes. And out of nowhere i shouted "Ashley! I can't stand how mean you are! I've been here less than a full day and all you're done was be totally rude, I demand u apologize to me!" My eyes widened, I couldn't believe what I'd just said. Ashley walked back over to me with the eyes of a demand and questioned, "what did you just say? You worthless runt, if anything I've been nice! This is nothing compared to what these other idiots get" she leaned into my ear and whispered "you're lucky I haven't hurt you yet." And walked away. Another girl pulled me toward her as i took my seat and wondered "are you insane? Last person who talked to Ashley like that went missing." I confided in her "Honestly, i have no idea where that came from, i didn't know what i was doing" she replied "I'm Tiffany, and just a word of advice, dont loose control like that again, trust me...bad things happen to people who talk to her like that." I turned in fear, I believed her, and didn't want anything bad happening to me. By the time lunch came i was starving, i hasn't eaten breakfast. I ran into Ashley in the lunch line i thought to myself "If i stand here and act like i dont notice her, I'll be fine" Tiffany snatched me "ignoring her won't work, she can smell your fear" I looked at her in confusion, hey, what did you mean by "bad things" earlier? Tiffany ran off like the thought frightened her. I couldn't have been more confused. Ashley had already gotten her food and was on her way to the table when she bumped me again. I started to just grin and bear it but its as if something came over me. I grabbed a slice of pizza off someones plate and yelled "Hey Ashley!" As she turned i chucked the pizza at her. It hit her dead smack in the face. It was as if the world had frozen. Then Ashley over heard someone say "I haven't seen someone get a pizza to the face since Amber" Ashley glared at me with the look of death. She started to charge at me and totally out of no where i did a flip and kicked her right in the face. I shocked everyone, including myself. I started ar her. Everyone cheered as I ran to the bathroom. I pulled out my cell and called my mom. As soon as she answered i started going crazy screaming "MOM SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED TO ME ITS LIKE I'M SOMEONE ELSE!" Her mom laughed "sweety you're just nervous about your new school, everything is fine just relax." I screamed " NO MOM!, something has happened." Her mom said "look I'm on my way to a meeting and can't talk now, tell me all about it at home." She hung up. Then a girl walked in the bathroom with a dead look in her face. She said "I'm Amber" and smiled. Just then i remembered what someone said. Tiffany and Lily came charging in, are you okay?! They demanded an answer. I told them "I'm fine, this is Amber." They looked at each other in confusion, Amber? They questioned, Where? I looked at them, then back to Amber. "she's right here." I stated. Lily grabbed a bottle of water out her bag and tossed it in my face. She shouted, "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!" I gasped in shock " Me? What's wrong with you?!" They explained nobody was there. But i was like only i could see Amber apparently. I brushed it off and went to my last class of the day. "You're the one Julia" someone whispered. "what? Who's there? Where are you?" I was beginning to think this school was haunted, or possessed. "You're the one I choose" the ghost whispered. "Amber, is that you?" Just then there was a big gust of wind and the shadow voice was gone. I figured I was just being paranoid. I went to class and lucky nothing happened there. I ran hope as fast as I could. I got to my room, flopped on my bed and just breathed. I just had to relax. Then I heard her again. That whisper. "You have to do this or you'll be next. Do what? What do you want me to do? I questioned. Just then a knife was flung across the room and into the wall aboe my bed.  I stood there in shock. You want me to kill someone? I have a hard enough time just trying to dicesect a from in Chem class. I waited for her responce, but there was none. Suddenly i drifted into a deep sleep. The next morning i woke up and everything was strange. I wasn't in my house, my mom wasn't herself and all my clothes were gone. I checked the time, it was 7:45 I knew i was going to be late. I threw on what ever was in the closet and ran to school. But when i got there I could tell someting was going on. There was a cloud of smoke around it, nowhere else, just the school. I didn't pay it any attention I had to get to class. I again sat down in Ashley's seat, Tiffany tapped my shoulder. "Are you crazy? Ashley was starting to leave you alone and you're going to mess it up?" I looked at her with disgust in my eyes and comanded, Don't ever touch me again, or you'll be next" Tiffany looked scared and confused, she had no idea what had happened to me. And honestly...neither did I. Ashley waled up to her desk where I was sitting. She slammed her books onto the table and demanded I moved but i just sat there like i couldn't hear her. She grabbed me by the hair, I stood up and pushed her into the teachers desk. The teacher turned around and shouted "You girls stop all that rough housing and take your seats this minute!" Ashley whispered into my ear "This isnt over Julia" I calmed myself down and gave her a little fake smile and said "Please, call me Amber" She turned around with a schocking look on her face. She was confused "What did you just say?" The teacher turned again and demanded Asley find a seat or get out of her class. As soon as the bell rang for second period Ashley ran up to me outside of class. "I don't know whats going on with you but you better stay away from me you little freak, nobody at this school is allowed to talk about the Amber thing unless they were there and know someting about it. And you're  neither kind of person" I turned and walked away. She grabbed my arm and shouted "Don't you dare turn your back on me while I'm talking." My head was to the floor and as I looked up she noticed my blood shot red eyes, and features that looked exactly like Amber. She gasped "What the hell?" I grabbed her by the arm right there in the hall and through her to onto the grass. She instantly got up and started to run. I watched her and thought to myself "This is going to be fun." I through my arms out and flew in front of her. She was scared out of her mind. She pleaded "Please, Julia I'm so sorry I'll never do anything to hurt you again I swear on my soul." I lifted her into the air "I told you" my voice got deeper "My name, is Amber" She looked at me "I don't understand, what do you mean? Amber died, I killed her!" Then she caught on. Amber im so sorry she pleaded, I was wrong to bully you please put me down and forgive what I've done to you. I released her down to the ground and said "You're right." I forgive you, but I can't let this happen again. Amber's spirit flung out of my body, I had no idea what was going on, I ran to Tiffany. What's going on? Who is she? She explained to me that Ashley had bullied way more people before me, and Amber was on of them. Then Lily jumped in, "That's Amber?!" The rumor was true shes come back to kill Ashley. Just then I realized what I had to do." I ran out infront of Ashley just as Amber was about to stab her. Amber shouted, "You wouldn't finish the job, So i will." I could feel Ashley cluch my body. I cant let you do this Amber there will always be someone just like Ashley who bullies, killing them isnt the way to end it. Amber didn't care, she lifted me into the air and tossed me half way across the school. She raised her knife and stabbed Ashley right in the heart. The whole school started freaking out. It looked to be a million demonds flying around the school who lived in Amber's body. Amber was weakened, she had no strength left inside of her body. Then a guy screaked "This is just like that movie last night" Lily and Tiffany both yelled "What movie?!" He thought about it for a second "What was it called?" He was asking imself. Lily slapped him "Just say what happened at the end of this movi before I feed you to one of these monsters flying around trying to take over the little good left in this school!" He almost wet himself. As they continued to fly around the school he explained that in order for the demonds to die and Amber to regain strength, they had to find some kind of light bright enough to blind a human with one glance. I was running over to them when a demon attacked and took over my body. Tiffany tried to save me but it was to late, it had already taken over my body. She demanded he do something now that one of the monsters had taken over her friend. He explained that the three of them couldnt get enough light without going blind because it was impossible for a human. Just them they looked over at Amber and saw her about to pass out on the ground. Tiffany ran up to her and started flashing the light from her cell phone in her face screaming "Wake up! wake up we need your help!" At that very moment Lily had an idea. "Maybe we cant bring a light to the demonds, but I know someone who can" Just then another demon swooped down and took over the soul of Tiffany. He demanded to know the plan before all these screaming running kids became possessed. She made him follow her into the theater room, she knew the spot light would be strong enough to help Amber regain her strength. He caught on rather quickly and started pushing the light back outside to Amber. But just then 2 more deomnds flug out of the walls. One took over his body, the other went for Lily, luckly she got to the light in time to flash on the demonds and kill them. She was now alone with that guy being passed out. She knew she had to hurry. She pushed as hard and as fast as she could to get the light over to Amber. After about three tiring minutes of pusing and watching other people bodies get taken over by demons, she pushed the light behind Amber, turned it on and watched demons fall from the sky and desolve. She watched and humans passed out onto the floor after the demons had been released from their souls. Amber got up and saw the light. "What's going on?" Lily saw Amber and smiled. "It's working, just stay infron of the light" Amber laid back down as Lily positioned the light toward the other demons to watch them fall. just then she saw Julia, and Tiffany running toward her and she instrusted them to go to the theater room and get the other two lights. Minutes passed with still maybe one hundres thousand demons still flying in the air. As they came back they were yelling out instrustions for any students that had regained their own body and wasn't passed out anymore "Stay still, don't move, keep your heads down." They ran over to Lily with the lights. I suggested we all form a circle so that  we can take out more demons faster. Within seconds of the plan demons fell from the sky. All of them were gone. Amber had fully regained her strength after a while and thanked them. "Julia, I wanted you to kill her to get all the evil out of her, the demons had to be stopped, they killed me and tons of other kids around the world." I stood there in shock. I Couldn't believe what had happened, I was talking to a ghost. "I'm sorry I didn't listen to you, and I'm sorry for what had happened to you. She smiled at us and gave us a hug. It was as if hugging the air. Then there was another light.  Tiffany turned and said "Okay, I cant take my body being possessed again I'm out og here!" Lily grabbed and pulled her back. "No you idiot, its the white light, Amber's going to heaven" Tiffany stood there feeling clueless "I knew that...You didn't let me finish." Amber laughed "Goodbye." She walked into the white light. With everone being passed out, Lily suggested they wouldn't get into much trouble if they left early. We walked out of school together as if nothing had happened, leaving behind the entire school to regain enough strength to run home screaming. Then Tiffany asked, "Do you think we sould have told them they could get up?" Lily and I looked at each other then over to Tiffany and laughed, "Naw, I think they'll catch on."


No comments:

Post a Comment