Sunday, May 5, 2013

Hey everyone! These glitches around woozworld have GOT to stop. Everytime they "improve" something around woozworld a bunch of glitches happen around woozworld and its SUPER ANNOYING. If I log into woozworld I'd like to be able to play and actually enjoy it. Like for example: I'll post something but it wont appear on my wall until 13minutes later like no...I don't want to see it 13minutes later, I wanted to see it when I clicked "Post" but the woozworld tech team just doesn't care as long as they're getting paid for the "improvements" they do around woozworld. Speaking of which if they're going to TRY to make woozworld a better place how about adding some things we want/ need like:

A kick out button- To get rid of bullies.
Being able to take videos, not only pictures.
Being able to trade with money and all the scams on here blocked.

Stuff like that, THEN maybe there would be less people quitting woozworld and less complaints. I've tried sending in ideas to the tech team but usually its just "I'm sorry you don't like the new updats, but we work hard to improve the site" yes tech team, you've done an amazing job of that so far since I've been on woozworld c: Keep up the "good" job.

The second topic I'd like to address is NOTHING xD Sorry xP I had one planned but I totally forgot the topic I was going to talk about. If it comes back to me I'll post it 

If anyone has any ideas they'd like to submit to the woozworld ideas, fashion, or tech team their emails are:
Ideas: Ideas@woozworld.com
Fashion: Fashion@woozworld.com
Teach team: Techteam@woozworld.com    

Fair warning I think the tech team one is wrong xP but if you email the Ideas Team they'll pass it along to the woozworld tech team

 

No comments:

Post a Comment