Friday, May 24, 2013

Jordin Sparks-One Step At A Time:Short Version

Hello hello hello everyone :D I have a bit of a problem :/ I was wondering if anyone knows how to adjust the time for a music video (I use windows movie maker (Yes that's different then windows live movie maker) anyways If you can make a small video tutorial for me about how to do that to make sure everything is at the same paste I'll give you 100 wooz. Anyway I'm sure you'v heard of Clairethetough? Well she's having a 60 subscribers contest and I entered ^-^ So I'll show you guys my video and if you like it please subscribe to me, I hope to have a subscribers contest one day xP I'll have more music videos to come and hopefully I can have the music right lol. Here's the video




Please no rude comments :/ Thanks ^-^

~Lady Mystical

No comments:

Post a Comment