Monday, May 20, 2013

Claire's Hall Of Fashion ~Edition 1~


Heyaa Oreos! :D x3 <3
I just got back from my dance class and I STILL have rehearsals for 5 HOURS later. So I guessed I should post now since I won't have time to get on later. So If you know me, I like to mix n' mach outfits a lot x3! I'm really interested in fashion. The color codes are rare, too. I sometimes get them from Fashy Washy.. xD (Fashion-Pashion) We're great friends and I like to take pictures too. So this is what I'd like to call "Claire's Hall Of Fashion x3" (I don't have a logo for it yet :P) I post about an outfit I like to wear and sometimes I put the code... But mine are secretive! xD Ok So here's the outfit....

Blueberry Snow Queen
Ok so I like the colors a lot x3 I call it Blueberry Blue. Especially the light shade of blonde. It's crystal blonde, almost like pure white. And the beanie is cool to the MAX <3 The top gives it a funky attitude because of the necklace and watch. Or what I like to call it; BLINGS ;D And the stripes make it better with their alternative colors. The shorts are just really simple, but It's really cool, PLUS: It's really famous xD! And the shoes are really hip-hoppish because of those unlaced laces. And it's almost the color of blueberry electric purple.
This outfit consists of:
Hair: Z-Princess Hairstlye - 500 Wooz (Not In Shopz)
Top: Romper Sleep Top - 190 Wooz  (In Shopz)
Bottoms: Classic Minishorts - 79 Wooz (In Shopz)
Shoes: Canvas Unlaced - 59 Wooz (Not In Shopz)

AND THE MOMENT OF TRUTH, THE COLOR CODES!! xD (Ready to steal my code? :P)

Pure White/Coral Blonde: FEEEE
Blueberry Blue/Electric Purple: 1A3CF8
So yeah, those are my special/rare color codes. Maybe it won't be special anymore once you use them! xD  And maybe next time I'll post on how you can get RARE color codes on your own ;) Anyways, That's all for now. 

~Luv Yew AND Ciao!! <3 x3 ^-^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment