Monday, March 18, 2013

Pajama Obsession o.O

Wassup ? New Pajamas Are Out And I Am Obsessed With The Kangaroo Outfit And The Rex Outfit ;) Best Pj's EVER Roflmao. Like Seriously Haven't U Dreamed Bout Being A Orange And Blue Kangaroo Or Rex ??? Sadly I Don't Have The Rex Outfit Cuz I Didn't Have Enough Wooz For Both ): But Yeah I Have My Shop :p And Ima Do A Review Of The Kangaroo And The Rex Cuz They Ma Fave ;D But First I'll Show U Em In Storeeeee.

Ok So Firstly U Click This Icon To Take You To Store:
Then It'll Look Like This:


So Yeah Its 1.99 USD For A Full Outfit And 6.99 USD For All 4 Full Outfits, But Yeah I Bought Mine From Shops For 504 Wooz (Total Of One Outfit) Instead Of Using Real Money :p So Yus Anyways Let's STart With The Reviews Of My Two Fave :p

Outfit 1:
Ok I Think This Outfit Is Totally Cute !!! I Love It, ADORABLE. Finally I Can Be A Orange And Blue Kangaroo My Dreams Have Come True ;) Rofl ! I Think It Is WOrth 504 Wooz And I Would Wear It All The Time OMG THEY SHOULD MAKE THOSE PJ'S IN REAL LIFE :D Lol And Ahhh It's Just So Cute ! I Think It's Great For Girly Girls And My Style Changes Alot I Just Wear WHat I Love And Think Is Cxxie And This Is Cxxie ;D And Yeah I LOVE It !(:

Outfit 2:
(Don't Got A Pic Cuz Can't Afford Outfit Yet)
Omg This Outfit Is Epic As It's Like So RAWR-ING Roflmao New Word C: I Can't Wait To Get It And Be A Dinosaur !!!! RAWR Dinasaurs Are Epic Shizz ;) I Am In Love With Ze Outfit And I SO Want Em In Real Life Hehe. The Outfit Is Totally For Cxxie Beasts And Epic Ppl Roflmao (No Offence If U Thought U Were Epic And Dont Like The Outfit So Now U Aint XDDDD) So Ye I Love It And Its Super SEXAY :'D

So Yeah Thats Ma Review On Ma Fave 2 Outfits Out Of The 4 New Outfits C': PAJAMA OBSESSION RAWR Wait What Does A Kangaroo Sound Like o.O But Yeah :D Thats All For Now Lovlies!(: Baiiiii
~Luv Ya xx <3

No comments:

Post a Comment