Friday, March 22, 2013

Once Again... My Fashion Contest Update!

Heya OREOS :D

I'm holding a fashion contest this week ;) 

Everyone can join in! Especially if you have glamorous clothes. :D

1. Dress in your best clothes. Make it so A-MA-ZING that It would be perfect for a fashion magazine!

2. Take a picture of yourself in the clothes.

3. Save it, and send your picture to me at my gmail: 
clairethetough11x3@gmail.com

4. I will be posting a video on YouTube, and I will post the BEST 5 WOOZENS who topped of their fashion sense ;D

Entries can be submitted until Sunday-Thursday.
You have alot of time to prepare!
This is the pic:



Just to make sure the people reading this WILL join, I'll Give you awesome and gobsmacking prizes :3

1st Place: 100 Wooz, A logo edit, and A Shoutout on Mysterious, Stop, Trendzers and Express!
2nd Place: 90 Wooz, A logo edit, and A Shoutout on Mysterious, Stop, Trendzers and Express!
3rd Place: 75 Wooz, A logo edit, and A Shoutout on Mysterious and Express!
4th Place: 50 Wooz and A logo edit
5th Place: 35 Wooz and A logo edit

Want to be Top one?? PUT ON YOUR BEST OUTFIT!! :D

Shmanks my Little Oreo Creamy Chunks :3

No comments:

Post a Comment