Thursday, March 7, 2013

OMG!!!!!


Hiiiii!!!! Ok so OMG alright! Hacker on the loose!!! A dude called trojen in the Woozworld Plaza RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! He gets like hundreds of wooz every SECOND crazy right?!??!? Here's a pic of him:

And he gets that much wooz except like every second! Now a close up on the wooz xD
And I actually talked to him and he did say he actually is a hacker, hopefully he's only hacking wooz and doesn't plan on doing anything bad to woozworld!! And he officially left the plaza...Rofl.

Anyways I wanted to say good luck to anyone who entered the photo reels, I wanted to enter but I didn't end up having time so yeah. Ok now I'm randomly gonna show you guys some of me fave funny status from random ppl of wzw because I think some ppl have really cool status so yeah ;)

Firstly:
If I could have one choice out of being a unicorn or having one thou dollars...I'd be a unicorn ;D
This status is by Evalicious-xx aka..me roflmao and I'm not just showing you guys it because I wrote it rofl I actually really like it hehe ;D

Secondly:
I'm the kind of girl that drinks hot chocolate in the summer and eats icecream in the winter C;
This one was by redskirt and I really like it because i think its really funyyyyyyy and cool C: So yeah loooool.

Thirdly:
If falling in love was literal...Dang I would be in SO much pain.
ROFLMAO this one is by Ginger1752 and I think it's absoloutly HILARIOUS I think it's epic :D

Fourthly:
They are looking for a person who is smart sexy and fun. Your butt is safe but where am I gonna hide????
Lmao ;D I find this really funny it's by spbrat989 and well yeah rofl.

Yup so that's all for now lovlies(: Baiiiiiii
~Luv Ya xx <3

No comments:

Post a Comment