Saturday, March 30, 2013

Bonjour, Im a new blogger!

Greetings my lovelys,
Im XSydneySapphireX but most people just call me Syd or Sappy but my best friends call me Ney Ney, I know random -retarded names- but that's meh xD
I shall tell a little about myself...
1. I LOVE NICKI MINAJ SHE IS MY IDOL.
2.  I am on Woozworld everyday (almost) and you will see a post from me everyday
3. I love water skiing and going on boats and jet skis
4. I love to swim, sing, dance, watch movies, play Woozworld and make blogs
5. I am a jelly belly fanatic!
6. I love ginger bread houses x3
7. I have 2 brothers and a sister (Jack, Scott, Melissa)
8. In real i have 3 REAL besties (Bethany, Isabelle, Paris)
9. I love music any kind of music from techno to rock Lol not really i am more into the pop and techno...
Well that's it for today i guess. it was a really short post but i guess all first time posts are short.
 Oh i was thinking while doing my post just now and i would like to just say the people who i have met recently who i wish i could be Best friends with so here they are
TinySkylar
TinySecret
Harmony-Jilly
KikiSunsett - Idk her Woozworld name xD and Evalicious-xx - I think that's how you spell it.-
Thanks to everyone making me feeling welcome to Deadline and of course Different, I hope somewhere down the road we can be best of friends.
That's All. Tootles
                                           =3 XSydneySapphireX (Can someone make me a logo?)

No comments:

Post a Comment