Thursday, March 7, 2013

Spam

Hey guys! It's Pear!!! :D (if you didn't know :P) Today I'm gonna talk about spamming -_- I HATE SPAMMING =-= The woozbands' woozin were put private before because of spamming like this:


 Everyone knows they don't work.....I have myself been caught of this "crime" but we should stop before another bad "update" happens. They are like in school where you have your rumors. There are also "beggers" on the woozin too. Like:
 
Many woozens work very hard (or buy) to get wooz. You just go around "pleasing" people for wooz .-. I know you're "poor" but it makes me sad when you say that :( We could stop having another woozband member...One of them could quit like Stylaz :( They could close up their woozins :( Think about the consequences! Hey that such a long word o-o

Your trial blogger, Pear

No comments:

Post a Comment