Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Bratz Collection Reviews And Heads Up ! :p

Alo !!! Ok So Alot Of People Are Like Panicing About This Big Woozen Thing When Really It's Just A Thing For Entertainment. Even If The Person Who Won Did Vote Mya, Max, Jay Or Jenny Out They Would Like Do Something To Stop Zak And Zeena Or Something. And If It Wasn't Just For Entertainment Purposes (Which it Is) They Wouldn't Be All Relaxed See What Mya Posted On Woozin:

The Big Woozen house may be too relaxing... this was totally me today at lunch time LOL!
Hows your spring break going Woozens ?!

See Nothing To Worry About ! :p
Ok Anyways I'm Gonna Do A Review On The New Bratz Collection ! :D :D :D
So There's Two Outfits Chloe's And Sasha's :p Then There's Also A Woozpet And Furniture
 Ok So Cloe's Collection: Ok Her Outfit Is My Faveee But I Don't Really Like The Beds Cuz They Seem Like Plain And Stuff And I Think The Wall Art Is Really Cool. And I Love How The Hair Flows ANd I Abosoloutly Love The Top And The Leopard Print Leggings And Cute Booties ! C: And Yeah The Outfit Is Sexay C:
Ok Sasha's Collection: Ok I Think The Hair Looks Cool On Some People But I Would Totally Not Suit It I Bet, And I Love The Dress It Is Soooo Cute !!! Then The Stripy Leggings Are Cool But I Don't Really Like The Booties. I Really Lurveee The Bed It's Like Out There And Exciting And Outgoing And Yeah :D I Love It And The Wall Art Is Epic As!!
Woozpet: I Think The WoozPet Is SO SO SO SO CUTE !!!!!! Ahhhhh It's Adorable I Want One Now !!!! :D Yeah I Think That's All The Info You Need Lol.

Ok That's All For Now Lovlies Post Again Later Or Tomorrow ! :p
Bye Bye Lovlies (:
~Luv Ya xx <3

No comments:

Post a Comment