Thursday, March 7, 2013

Annoying Huh.

Hola Ya'll! ;D

Just some sad news for me but news for you that I'm definately/quite sure I'll be on next week, due to camp being postponed. So =.= for me.

Another sad thing is that along with the babiz (I really, really DO NOT like them all that much) there has been a new collection for them. I mean, sure, it's great that something new is finally out, but honestly? They just released another new collection..huh... a week ago? Yup. I'm not buying the new collection, I'm saving... but hey, if it suits you, don't let me, a small obstacle, stop you. xP The only thing I really like is the spring crop top.

Also, the Babiz room is... 2720 wooz! Awesome! Not. It's just a huge space of a unitz, there are many other unitz to choose from, no offense, and really sorry for being so negative but really ?!


Sooooooooooooooo annoying..super negative..rofl, it's like I'm a day in the rain, no sunshine. I hope some sun will come around soon though ! Cya !



No comments:

Post a Comment