Tuesday, March 5, 2013

A Tip For Friend Lists


Helloooooooooo ;D It's Lovely here (with the rainbow) and today I'm gonna be telling you how to build up your friend list, if your the type of person who wants a seriously long friend list and not the type of person who only accepts close friends or anything,..

This post is for YOU! ;) :3 (btw, sorry for not posting recently, =-=)

Okay. I really hope this really SIMPLE tip helps, it's worked for me when I first started Woozworld!

Step 1: Go to a popular unitz in hot now.
Step 2. Add everyone there and wait for them to accept your friend request :O
Step 3. Rofl and that's about it...keep doing it in many, different unitz and hope they will accept your request!

TIP: If you want to find someone like a bestie, it's best to be friends with them first. Get to know them, etc. For e.g., I don't know if anyone does this, but don't go up to someone and randomly say, 'Will you be my bestie?'

So here is an extra bit if you wanna find a bestie...for me, it's usually when I hang out with people a lot, and I have total fun, then yeah....Friend -> Bestie! :P 

Yess, sorry for the short post btw.. .-. Just a warning, I'll be gone next week, going on a school camp for 5 days <3 This weekend I'm most likely packing, I'll try to get online, but I'm not exactly sure of the weekend following. Sorry ya'll!

Au revoir ;D (I'm gonna need a new logo soon o.o)

No comments:

Post a Comment