Monday, February 18, 2013

WzW Info & Stuff

Hey!! :p First of all sorry for not posting for like 2 days D: I was like doing this project for school that's due on friday then today I went out like straight after school to this thing that went for ages and I'm thinking omg I need to go home so I can post cuz I won't be able to post on my phone in bed cuz I have to charge my phone and DDDDD: and all that stuff then my mum walks up like 5 mins later ok we're going home now so yeah :D

Ok anyway so we all know wzw has been down for ages cuz a hacker got access into it and stuff, so now they're working everything back and on Facebook they said that the accounts will be exactly as you left them so..YAY!!! :D and that you should just ur email and password immediatly when they finish fixing wzw so remember to do that!! And wzw will take about a week-ish maybe earlier it depends....Btw Ik lot's of people have posted bout this but I you know I just wanted to talk bout it too cuz...well yeah Lol ;D

Also I saw Love's (Lovely85) post and I was thinking of sending some in because I love designing stuff...even if to everyone I prob suck ROFL but yeah hehe. And omg I feel special I like did a post on what to do when wzw is down and lots of people copied me yay :D *feels special* :3 And yay tomorrow I have food tech aka in fancy words culinary exploartion lol.l Then I have touch skills then syndicate assembly...wait why am I telling you what I'm doing todmorrow rofl.

Well that's all for now lovlies <3

No comments:

Post a Comment