Sunday, February 24, 2013

Woah!

 Hey Mysterious Woozens! So, today I saw Jennywooz while she was looking for unitz for I luv woozworld, she asked questions and they were in her relationships! ( i wasnt any of them XD) Anyways, I did take pictures, but the windows im using does not contain Snipping tool, so i cannot show pictures until like tomorrow ( Windows XP)(XP is not a smiley face!) I also met Chickenyay, i don't know if he's famous but it seems like he is. :D I luv this blogI finally get Pic monkey! :T i didn't get it at first but now i do! I have a video to show that was funny when i saw it and I would like to share it with you woozens!

Funny right XD!

  IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ADMIN:
Hey, the rules say I have to add a picture, well I can't post pictures that i took today, but I will in another time when i have a chance on the other computer, why? Read the message above again. Thank you for your understandin:)!

No comments:

Post a Comment