Tuesday, February 19, 2013

New blogger

 Okay, I know you saw me post, but I didn't introduce myself : )! So, here's a list of what i like!
Favorite Soda Pops: Root Beer, Pepsi, and Coke :D!
Favorite TV shows: Walking Dead, Grimm, and Adventure Time, AND House of Anubis
Favorite Sports: *Cross country* and Swimming : D
Siblings:  one and only
Favorite FOOD!: Pizza (homade from mom!)
Snacks- everything but penuts (why? Allergic)
Bestie: Really need one :(
Fav. animator- probably  JennyWooz, I like her style and color.
Fav. Colors: Blue, Pink, Red.
Favorite Blog- Woozworld Mysterious! Of course!
        I'd like to say, Xx-Crazycookie-xX you actually made me and my sista think that was real and she had to check and after that, she read the red part XD!
       I made a logo, my screen blacked out and I lost my progress on the other that was better than this one, so here it is. It's Specially made for this blog.

           
 Is it good or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment