Friday, February 22, 2013

How I Met You Guys (Copying Hope From Deadline Sorry Bby)

XxCrazy-CookiexX - So I Met You On Chat Box :P Umm I Forgot Who Told Me About The Blog. Oh I Remember It Was Chic. Yeah So When I Got On The Chat Box. Your Name Was Christmas-Sweet. And I Remembered That Was My Grandma's Name On Wzw So I Was Like Hi Grandma! Rofl It Was So Funny Cause You Were Like Who's Her Grandma And Im Just Like Uhh No One...:P Lol ILY Bby


Evalicious-XX - Oki So We Both Don't Know How We Met O.o Creepy.....-Gives Her Gummybears- Uhhh But ILY :D What Was I Gonna Say? O.O Oh Yeah! Oh But That's Not How I Met You Thats For The Tbh Post :P Lol

Isabella-Foreva - So I Think We Met When I Joined Your Blog. Yeah! I Met You When I Joined Candyz. We've Had Close And Apart Friendships...:P Which Is Okay ILY

XxAvabellexX - I Know Perfectly How We Met...Not Really But I Do Know PERFECTLY How Me And Hopey Met O.o Idk Why...Oki So We Met When You Told Me If You Could Join My Blog..So From There And On We Just Kept Getting Closer And Closer...But Not Anymore Rofl

sO tHATS aLL i cOULD sAY cUZ WOOZWORLD IS BACK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Your SCREEN MAY BE BLACK BUT ITS BACK ON BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   -Sophia


No comments:

Post a Comment