Sunday, February 24, 2013

FOUND!!!! Rofl

Found Someone!!! Oki So She Was Wearing The Dress Which Was Great! First I Went To 2 Places And Didnt See Anyone THEN I Went To Vicky's Adoption Center And I Found Someone Wearing The Wedding Or Something Like That Dress :P Lol.....So I Quickly Got A Snip I Mostly Like Snips Cause You Don't Have To Go To Your Albumz And Then Save It!!! I Just Get The Snip....And Save It Easy As Cake O.o But Cake Would Get You Hyper And Idk So That Makes It A Plus Sign!!! I Have Issues Pardon Me O.o So Yeah Here's The Picture!! And Im About To Make The Logo. Okay So Here's Her Picure....Wait I Already Said That I Keep Forgetting Stuff...O.o And Maybe I Won't Be Able To Post On March 6,2013 Cause I Have To Go To The Dentist And They Gonna Maybe Me Put Braces On Me...:D :P Lol Okii Here's The Picture!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop  SAYING THAT GOD!!!!!!!!!!! Bobo Help Me!!!!!! (He's My Monkey :P Lol) Okay Byeee!!!!!! _Sophie 

No comments:

Post a Comment