Sunday, February 17, 2013

Fashion Diary c: Testing My Editing Skills

Ello, this iz Cici here :)Now, lets get to the point xP I felt like editing a picture, but I wanted to do a post at the same time :P So i'm like... Why not make a post edit! And i'm like... It'd be stupid if I just did like a woozworld downtime post in an edit... Soooo! I bring to you...! My first ever... Fashion post edit xD I was bored (Note: if you can't read what it says in the post i'll be posting it under the edit)
Ta-da!!! :D I love editing so I made it :) I'm surprised how good the cut-out of my woozen was! Heres what it says in case you can't read it:
Ok so i'm in LOVE with this outfit. The kitty ears are so cute, who doesn't love kittens, awesomest animal alive! And this color goes so well with the outfit, it's sooo, elegent, but its SUPER cute. And the top, it's sooo amazing! It's like a prep school top! I love the tie, it just adds so much more! And the sweater is actually quite detailed. The shorts look amazing with this outfit, they're just so simple! And they look great in ANY color. You can wear them with anything, jackets, coats, sweaters, singlets! You name it! And these shoes, they add so much tomboy and rebel to the outfit so you don't look like a cute little school girl! The cuff-things around the long shoes are amazing! I also have a cute peachy make-up, perfect for any time or day! :)
I didn't include the items it's made of in the edit (Whoops) but due to the downtime I don't know some items, here are the ones I remember:
Hair: Jennys Kitty Eats
Face: Innocent and Makeup
Top: Forgot x3
Shorts: Classic Minishorts
Shoes: Rebel Kicks

xx Cya Soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment