Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Facts C:

Hey :3 This is a random post about meh ;)

Here are some facts about myself if you don't know me that well...yess you may know some of them already but whatever ;D I'm gonna start every sentence with tbh since..I don't know how else to start it :P But yes! Enjoy! (:

1. I really hate it when people throw pity on themselves....e.g. they make a 'ugh' face to do something SERIOUSLY SIMPLE like sit down.

2. I feel like I'm always second best. Like I can never achieve number one. This goes for everything I do...it just happens to me...never been number one .-. I'm not complaining...that's just how I feel :/ Like the odd one out.

3. I hate it when people copy my ideas and say it's their idea or use it for something else without asking me.

4. I don't like drawing on something like a Woozworld manni..XD I just don't :P

5. I can stay calm on the internet. Mostly. But in real life it's a whole new story :P But I can keep a straight face unless I'm around ma bestiez :3

6. Sometimes I wear things on Woozworld you'd NEVER EVER see me wear in real life. 

7. Hm......I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee music and CANNOT survive without it. :P
That's about it so see ya alligators ;D



No comments:

Post a Comment