Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Eva's 3 ~ Eva's Designs


Heyyyy!!!!! See fast right (in my latest post I said I'll do my Eva's 3 ASAP) well actually I already had 2 designs from a little while ago and I did my third one before ;D So as you can probably tell today for Eva's 3 I'm doing my designs! :D So it'll be just like my other Eva's 3's....I just won't have prices cuz sadly my designs haven't made it to woozworld :(...YET ;D BTW Plz don't copy my designs! Dx So anyway's why don't we start lovlies? ;3

Outfit 1:

I really like this outfit because firstly I designed it lool but other than that I really love it cuz how the hair is two-toned and the top is like clipped back and how the top has a bow on it I <3 BOWS and Idk I just reckon the shorts are epic and The boots were kinda a fail with what I did them with but in actual reality/on wzw they would actually look epic :D I think this outfit is great for cute girls but still like to give it that edgy touch, and I think the hair and boots really give it that while the top and shorts are there looking cute-tastic :D!

Names of what I call the items xD:
Hair: Edgy two-tone style :3
Top: Bow-tiful top ;)
Shorts: cute-tastic minishorts C;
Boots: Edgy knee-high boots

Outfit Two:


I really like this outfit again because I designed it but also because I LOVE MUSTACHES and cuz I think it's really cute and I love how the hair has like a headband and everything and is on the side and all that shizzle. And I love the belt on the shorts don't ask me why cuz idk either ;D And the boots again look like a fail but on wzw/real life they would look ALOT better! Plus I <3 the buttons on em C: I think this outfit is great for people that like looking really cute the hair is TOTALLY CUTE the top is TOTALLY TOTALLY CUTE the shorts are REALLY CUTE and the boots are CUTE ;D So yeah if you wanna look adorable this would be a great outfit for u!(:

Names of what I call the items xD:
Hair: Cute Side Ponytail Style
Top: Adorable mustache madness
Shorts: Cutie Shorts
Boots: Knee-High Polka-Dots

Outfit Three:
I really like this outfit <3 Yes because I designed it but also it's really awesome but its still cool & casual!(: And I think the hair is really simple but the bow gives it that cool touch..Yus I LOVE bows ;D And the top it's also simple but I think it's cool & cute and I <3 how it says Just Love and Yeah. And the skinny jeans are epic I LOVE EM and I love how the have the pink fold at the bottom and the buttons and just everything! :D And I think the shoes are really cool how they have all these straps and shizzle. I think this outfit is great for people who like simple outfits and that look to look Causual, Cute and Cool!(:

Names of what I call the items xD:
Hair: Simple Bow Style
Top: Just Love Tee
Jeans: Cute & Cool Skinny Jeans
Shoes: Strappy Sandals

Tip of the day: When designing clothes make sure you do outfit's that you yourself would like but what you think other's would like too then your designs will go far(:

Done ;D Hope you liked my designs! :3 So that's all for now fashionista's
Stay Stylish
Luv Ya xx <3

No comments:

Post a Comment